Wednesday 9 December 2009

Planning.

For my final task we have been asked to create a film opening of around 3 mins long. I have decided to work as a group of 3, myself Hannah and Emily. I think that it would be good idea to work together because we all have similar interests, so therefor we have decided to do a dance based film (an interest and subject that we all study)  we are not 100% sure of the plot yet but we do know its going to follow a dramatic dance structure.

Inspiration.


After all of us watching numerous dance films here are a couple of my favorite due to there style of movement and the ways of which they have been shot.




Fame 2009- I have chosen this film because its modern and more contemporary which contrasts the original and I think that it is important for us to make something relevant that many people our age will be interested in.





Step Up- This is another contemporary example, I like this film because of the contrasting styles of dance that are used, this is visually interesting and maybe a good idea to include in the opener, I think this is a good idea because it grabbed my attention , the main point of the opening few minutes of a film.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment